Review: Now, Discover Your Strengths

Now, Discover Your Strengths Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I´d attender Marcus lectures for quite sometime in Chicago, read this book and the new version 2.0 and found this is one of the most positives assesment ever to live healthy and focused. It is not a book in a literature sense. Actually is very objective and down to earth, but his process of analysis and conclusion touch my life and may be rethink how I deal wioth failure and where I deposit my energy.
I´d experience the assesment and begin working with my strengths. There is a lot ahead. I still consider though, that weaknesses should be allocated time and energy as well, so they won´t become a liability when we grow. For instance, I am learner, activator, believer, connecter, and futuristic, but I aldo have weakness I should address at some point otherwise I will be in denial, and let them ambush my strengths. Balance is always a measure of health which is more important than success.

View all my reviews

Comentarios

Entradas populares